пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

accommodation sunshine coast hinterland




Hey guys I just wanted to pass on the news I just got from Youtube. Basically they flagged one of my videos for copyrighting Infringement. Please note it wasnapos;t a Huddy video, but it was for another show I like. Anyway, they say that the studio which owns the clips I used, as well as the music company which owns the song I put into my video, theyapos;ve both decided that itapos;s ok the keep the video up on youtube, but they will take ownership of it and place their ads within my video. I had to laugh at this because I think the studios realize they canapos;t beat us, the internet allows for so much to be put out there, they canapos;t stop it. Thanks to places like youtube and bittorrent you can get virtually any movie, TV show, music that your heart desires, and in some cases get them before theyapos;re even released to the general public. Below Iapos;ve posted what was in the email:

"Your video "6 months 8 days 12 hours" has been identified by YouTubeapos;s Content Identification program as containing copyrighted content which Disney and UMG claims are theirs.

Your video "6 months 8 days 12 hours" is still available because Disney and UMG does not object to this content appearing on YouTube at this time. As long as Disney and UMG have a claim on your video, they will receive public statistics about your video, such as number of views. Viewers may also see advertising on your videoapos;s page...."


Itapos;s a doubled edge sword, itapos;s great if it means theyapos;ll stop taking down videoapos;s that we work hard to create, but I really hate that theyapos;ll be putting in advertisements. Oh well just thought Iapos;d share :)


free very old granny movie, accommodation sunshine coast hinterland, accommodation sunshine coast qld, accommodation sunshine coast queensland, accommodation sunshine coast queensland australia.



Комментариев нет: