суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

channel singapore site u web




I had such a Tony moment tonight.

Attempted to get out of car carrying three bags. Failed at that. Tried again, succeeded With arms full, realised Iapos;d left the headlights on. Awkwardly unlocked the door and turned off lights without putting anything down. Stood up under a telephone pole and hit my head on the cross-piece. Dropped all except one bag. Retrieved personal belongings and got halfway to the front door before realising Iapos;d knocked the indicator when Iapos;d turned the lights off.

Which is why I was standing in the middle of the road clutching three bags with a jar of jam in my top pocket when my neighbour walked past and raised an eyebrow at me. She already dislikes me because I laughed when she asked me if Iapos;d been "touched by Jesus." To me it sounded like I should have Jesus up on charges.

She wonders if I need any help in a tone of voice that strongly suggests I do. Just not the type sheapos;s qualified to provide. She means the type with a comfy couch and a pay-by-the-hour bill.

I politely decline.

She asks me what Iapos;m doing.

I tell her that Iapos;m wondering just how many more arms I need to make this work.

She seems vaguely concerned ...
channel singapore site u web, channel singapore stainless steel, channel singapore superband u, channel singapore superstar u.



Комментариев нет: