пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

expounded




I really should be preparing myself for my anthropology quiz, or fixing the grammar that I know spell check didnapos;t catch in my paper (commas go inside the quotation marks, Marks... Lolz), but I already printed it and have accepted that the shame is my own and if I receive a poor grade, Iapos;ll just actually try and give a damn about the next one.

Oh, or just getting dressed, seeing as I need to leave in about 20 minutes or so.

BUT NO. Instead I had to type this up because not only is it freaking ridiculous, it also proves that I know see my life through an Arashi filter and Iapos;m not sure Iapos;ll ever be sane again.

I had a dream last night. Given I always record my dreams anyway, I might as well allow myself to be horribly embarrassed.

Basically, the dream starts out with me watching people on a stage. Apparently Iapos;m a student at this school that is basically... Johnnyapos;s. It seems sort of like an audition process going on, but maybe just a nightmare of a talent show, and Iapos;m giggling to myself about the performances. Someone gets up on stage in a pretty ridiculous King costume, and I say to the person next to me, "Oh god I havenapos;t seen this since it was forced upon Matsujun. Twice."

We both share a good laugh before Iapos;m looking around the audience. Sho is up toward the front, which makes me frown, but he eventually turns around and I give him enthusiastic wave and he grins at me stupidly. I know Aiba is around, but I canapos;t see him, so I settle back down into my seat and stare sort of bored at the chair in front of me. Just as Iapos;m about to start complaining, Matsujun shows up in this HORRIBLE coat... Itapos;s like... A fur coat, with feathers that look like wings or something as the collar. He sits down in front of me and turns around to say, "Donapos;t say it." I laugh at him and lean over to give him a backwards hug of sorts, just barely touching him and running my hand over the feathers. I give him a look as if to say, "What did you do to piss of your stylist?" and he laughs along with me.

But that only really depresses me. I say to Jun and the guy next to me, "I canapos;t leave school I have a responsibility to Arashi. If I leave, I leave you, and I donapos;t want to lose you"

So I guess I was cocky enough in my dream to see myself as a member? Then I start bawling, like... Full on sob fest, and throw my arms around the person next to me - who turns out to be Ohno. He tries to comfort me and I wake up.

WHY WAS THERE NO NINO IN THIS DREAM?

At first I was sort of disappointed, then I realized I shouldnapos;t have been dreaming about them at all in such a manner, and then I thought...

Oh dear god, am I equating my transferring of schools with apos;Nino goes to America and Arashi is sad/comforting fics?apos;

I am officially worried for myself.

blog heart video zeina, expounded, expoundable, expound upon, expound on.



Комментариев нет: