понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

bon jovi 2005 tour set list



Whew After a crazy year - time to pull up and start anew.� With something old of course.



I have a short contract to complete - then it's Off to Africa - where I always go to recharge.� I recommend it to everyone.� My all time favorite place - Zambia - where I just happened to be born.�



For the longest� time a forgotten corner of the world - a best kept secret.� But not so much anymore.�



With Zimbabwe's troubles, many tourists now venture north and have discovered how wonderful a little chaos and wildness are.� Everyone's much more friendly.� South Africa and China too have been pouring money into the country.� In the past 10 years amazing changes.� Cell phones and malls�


air trans airway.com, bon jovi 2005 tour set list, bon jovi 2005 uk tour, bon jovi 2005 world tour, bon jovi 2006.



Комментариев нет: