пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

deloreon cars





compared to yesturday�the crappiest day ever since me� robert broke up for a day. That day was actually really romantic. I loove him. Well drama drama drama blah blah blah iapos;m GLAD that is over with.

today was good =) relaxed, still fall asleep in class. My man made me breakfast i made up with nori. I havenapos;t had any real drama with friends since um, maybe senior year i guess. Like now, iapos;m just whatever donapos;t really deal with it, just let it go. But iapos;m glad that we talked it through. Thatapos;s what friends do. we (more like robert and maynard) used their smart brains to make a homemade hookah hose out of straws and tape. Haha. Dude, its been awhile.

well i got my refund for summer school today, �iapos;m getting paid in.. 15 minutes =) hell yeah iapos;m gonna buy myself something pretty. buy melapos;s jacket. i guess i will be barbie for holloween after all. I have the wig already. Well, vron does. I canapos;t wait to relax.�laterrr.
deloreon cars, deloreon car, deloreon, delorenzos trenton nj.



Комментариев нет: