среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

credit card no credit history






this is got to be the best slap-down in all of presidental debate history. I have a special fondness for the 1988 election, I was living with my Grandmother and it was the first time I was aware of an election really going on. I was the only one in my class at school who "voted" for Dukakis, and I did for the same reason my classmates voted for Bush, becouse that was who their parents were voting for. I also remeber that my Grandmother, who hated driving, took me to the polls after it was dark out, in the rain, becouse voting was so important. It made a big impression on me.

so for my Grandmother who was born before women could vote, I promise to always vote and to always be paying attention.

birdman's, credit card no credit history, credit card no credit needed, credit card no credit score, credit card no deposit.



Комментариев нет: